Thursday, May 13, 2010

I bought 10 - Bay ATX computer case with 550W PSU & 9.84-Inch Blue?

I bought 10 - Bay ATX computer case with 550W PSU %26amp; 9.84-Inch Blue LED Fan...im little bit confuse i don't know what kind a motherboard should i buy to start building my desktop cuz im not sure about the motherboard i bought, if will match to the case..is there any genius here ,who can help me......I bought 10 - Bay ATX computer case with 550W PSU %26amp; 9.84-Inch Blue?
Buy an ATX motherboardI bought 10 - Bay ATX computer case with 550W PSU %26amp; 9.84-Inch Blue?
Well you have a full sized case so a regular ATX motherboard will fit just fine.





Remember to know what CPU you want first, the buy the board to match, when buying it you can a ATX (NOT micrio ATX) board.
You lost me there, if you already have the motherboard, pop it in and see if it lines up to the screw holes in the case. You have an ATX case go with a standard size ATX motherboard.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment