Thursday, May 13, 2010

Motherboard size for my Mini Tower Case? MicroATX or ATX?

I have this Mini Tower Case which is:


Height: 14';


Width: 6';


Depth: 15';


Now, I want to buy a new motherboard.


My question is, what mobo size will fit in my case?


microATX or ATX size motherboard?


Please help.Motherboard size for my Mini Tower Case? MicroATX or ATX?
ATX is 9.6 by 12 inches so it may fit, but micro-ATX should fit. If your case has at least 5 expansion slots, then ATX will fit. However Micro-ATX motherboards will fit in almost any ATX case because the screws are in the same place, and there will be a gap between the botom of the case and the motherboard. An ATX board will probably fit if it has more than 4 card slots in the back, but i would go with Micro-ATX to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment