Friday, May 14, 2010

Micro atx in full tower case?

Will my micro atx mobo fit in my full tower case?Micro atx in full tower case?
it should. My case is designed to do it but I can also tweak my case to take any board I want. (benifit of $400 cases.) I would check the case specs just to be safe though.Micro atx in full tower case?
yes I'm writing this answer from a PC with those specs.
yes there is a pattern on the base follow the holes, you will need to but ends in there to mount the board
check the m/b specs.;it will give you board layout and dimensions
Definitely. The full tower case comes with mounting holes for ATX boards (12'; x 9.6';), and micro ATX (9.6'; x 9.6';). The Extended ATX (12'; x 13';) has the same mounting holes as ATX, thus would also fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment