Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can I use MicroATX Motherboard in ATX computer case..?

Hi I am planing to build one high performance PC. I found this combo deal on newegg.com





http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.239577





But I am having problem to finding a proper case for this combo.





Can any one tell me that can I use ATX case to fit Micro ATX motherboards in.??





Thank You.Can I use MicroATX Motherboard in ATX computer case..?
Yes thats no problem they use 9 of the same 12 screws. It's the other way around that doesn't work obviously.Can I use MicroATX Motherboard in ATX computer case..?
Yes, you can fit micro atx in 99% of standard ATX cases, and if its one where you cant, read the reviews on the case before you buy it, and it will definitely be in there!. no worries.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment