Friday, January 22, 2010

Use a Dell SFF GX270 case with a standard Micro-ATX motherboard and power supply?

I have a GX270 Small Form Factor case that I would like to put my own motherboard and powersupply into.





I know the case doesn't fit standard sized boards (thank you dell) Are there any resources that could help me customize the case to fit a standard micro-atx board and power supply? Has anyone done this before?





Thanks, PaulUse a Dell SFF GX270 case with a standard Micro-ATX motherboard and power supply?
I don't see anyway this would work the case you have is designed for a dell motherboard it is not universal like most cases. You could by another case at a pretty cheap cost maybe something a little bigger then you have the option of adding more things on in the future here's a link where you can do some window shopping.http://www.tigerdirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment