Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to buy a NZXT Apollo Black ATX Mid-Tower Case.?

My current pc is a Dell Dimension 4700. I just want to upgrade the case for fun. (The waranty is already no longer active) I want to know if the dell parts will be compatible with the new case. I think the motherboard is Dell 0M3918. Will it fit with my Wi-Fi card and Video card? If you need more info ask and I will add it.I want to buy a NZXT Apollo Black ATX Mid-Tower Case.?
the best answer i could give you is most likely you will have no real problems, maybe a few minor ones you can work around.





the biggest problems are going to be hooking up the on/off button and lights





also the panel in the back where all the ps/2 ports and usb ports are you will probably not be able to have the tin IO shield around it as the dell one isnt removeable and the one the case comes with will not match your motherboard design.





In the end it probably wouldnt be worth the headache to do it but if you enjoy a project you can try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment