Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help with atx case l.e.d.s, power_Led...Needs as much help as I can get cheers?

Ive recently bought a new motherboard, Biostar Tforce 550 and a Cooler Master cavalier 3 atx case, the problem I'm having, is I cant understand how to connect the front panel power button, and the power_led. The motherboard is a 3 pin connector + + -, but it has only 2 wires coming from the power led, a green one and a white one. I dont want to try and connect them just in case I break something, also which wire is positive and which one is negative, because there not labled... It would be very much appreciated for any help. thankyouHelp with atx case l.e.d.s, power_Led...Needs as much help as I can get cheers?
White is negative and the color is positive. Sometimes the case will have a 3 pin plug (middle not used) and sometimes they have 2 pin plug, so that is why you will see 3 pins on the motherboard.





From memory the LED only works on 1.3V so you won't damage anything by connecting it wrong, so just give it ago and if it doesn't work try it around the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment