Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help with atx case power_led connection?

Ive recently bought a new motherboard, Biostar Tforce 550 and a Cooler Master cavalier 3 atx case, the problem I'm having, is I cant understand how to connect the front panel power button, and the power_led. The motherboard is a 3 pin connector + + -, but it has only 2 wires coming from the power led, a green one and a white one. I dont want to try and connect them just in case I break something, also which wire is positive and which one is negative, because there not labled... It would be very much appreciated for any help. thankyouHelp with atx case power_led connection?
Just plug the connector into the last +- and it should work (green+ white-)Help with atx case power_led connection?
I've found that using a good magnifying glass and a flashlight help immensely in finding information printed on mobo's. if you still cant find it, give me a message and I'll see what I can do for you, I should be able to take a screenshot of the mobo and point an arrow to each if theres enough info on the manufacturers website.
Read the manual. Most problems can be solved by reading the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment