Sunday, January 24, 2010

Will the 8800 graphics card fit in my Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case?

My motherboard (supposedly) is the ASUS P5N-E SLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard... ( i haven't ordered it yet / bought it at fry's)Will the 8800 graphics card fit in my Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case?
YES! I have an Antec 900 with a GeForce 8800 GTX. There is less than an inch of clearance between the end of the card and the case, but it fits.Will the 8800 graphics card fit in my Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case?
My wife asks me similar questions everytime we go shopping.





She's a size 16 but holds up a skirt size 8 and asks, do you think this will fit me?
yeah, i too have the antec 900 case and an 8800GTS. An 8800Ultra or Gtx might not fit unless you take out the middle fan thing.
Maybe.





A number of reviews mention clearance problems with the video card in the #1 slot and the case, especially if it has a top connector on the video card, which the 8800 and all gaming cards have.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>





The reason for the top power connector is because the cards power requirements exceed to PCI express X16 slot maximum power specification.





If you use it in SLI mode it will also have a SLI cable attached to the top of both cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment