Sunday, January 24, 2010

Will all my computer components fit inside the Antec NSK248 micro ATX case?

I am looking to get a smaller case and I love how simple this one is. Now before i purchase it, i need to know if all my components will fit. First off i have a micro ATX mobo so that clears. I have an nVidia 8800 GT and a Corsair 750TX (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a> Those are the only problems i will be facing and also can i change out the stock PSU?





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>Will all my computer components fit inside the Antec NSK248 micro ATX case?
Yes it will fit. Personally I wouldn't recommend this case because of how small it is. I realize that is why you want to purchase it but smallness isn't always best. Your computer will be hotter. Depending on what you are running, this may be a horrific case. Keep in mind that is may overheat. I wouldn't worry about it if you are just doing basic programs. Also, I'm not sure if you have an after stock heatsink for your cpu, but some afterstock heatsinks may not fit. I know mine is very tall and may not fit in that case.Will all my computer components fit inside the Antec NSK248 micro ATX case?
It'll fit, but will be tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment