Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I were to get an ATX computer case do I need to have a ATX mother board???

YesIf I were to get an ATX computer case do I need to have a ATX mother board???
';A full size ATX board is 12'; wide by 9.6'; deep (305 mm x 244 mm). This allows many ATX form factor chassis to accept microATX boards as well.';





Basically you can ATX or MicroATX in the vast majority of ATX compatible cases. In fact in today's computing world, its quite difficult to find any other form factored mother boardIf I were to get an ATX computer case do I need to have a ATX mother board???
actually to all you people who said yes thumbs down to you almost every single ATX full sized case support BOTH micro atx and regular atx but if i were you id go with atx espically if its for gaming
Yes you do because the motherboard is designed to be in one of these cases and if you get an AT Case and stick an ATX motherboard in it you would find it does not fit its like giving an car insides a body of a double decker bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment