Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am looking to build a new computer and I want to get an affortable ATX case that looks good.........?

but works great and is reliable. Whats a good brand? I have been looking on Newegg.com but I am still not sure what to buy.I am looking to build a new computer and I want to get an affortable ATX case that looks good.........?
Stick with newegg. I guess it depends on your budget. Some people call budget $50 or less. I do have to say with the $100 range you get solid, well designed cases. I have used $20 specials that are fine, I also have an antec P180 that is around $100. I don't mind the cheaper cases but this will be pretty much a case that made to be cheap, you'll be lucky to get anything other than the basics, and that's great for a lot of people, I only used cheaper cases for a long long time. I really love my antec however. It is heavy, well built, came with 3 120mm fans that are quiet, so silent I had to check twice to make sure the system was running. It's a well thought out design, has tool less design and is built for silence.


It's not for everybody though. If I had a better idea of your budget I could help you out more. You are on the right track with newegg. Use the reader reviews.I am looking to build a new computer and I want to get an affortable ATX case that looks good.........?
go here ang get the spider 2 it is vary good for me snd i have droped it didn't even put a dent in it


http://www.directron.com/cs885sl.html


i have ordered from xoxide.com and there shipping was fast.
Im happy with my antecs. i have 2. they pay attention to functionality and expandability and they're not tacky. if youre into the flashy stuff check out xoxide.





http://www.xoxide.com
www.tigerdirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment