Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If I get a Micro ATX sized mother board, do I have to get a micro atx computer case?

It probably sounds like a dumb question, but it really frustrates me because all of the mother boards with HD3200 graphics built in, are micro-atx. The only problem I have with a micro atx, is that if I have to get a micro atx computer case, and with that I don't have as many drive bays as I would like. This is my first computer build and I want to get it right.





Thanks!If I get a Micro ATX sized mother board, do I have to get a micro atx computer case?
Yes, if you don't you will have to make the holes yourself.If I get a Micro ATX sized mother board, do I have to get a micro atx computer case?
Micro ATX fits nicely into a regular ATX case. I have that exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment