Sunday, January 24, 2010

Raidmax Eclipse ATX Case for Desktop. Please Help!?

I'm basically making my own computer for the first time and I've got all the components I just need to decide on a case now. I've chosen either the Raidmax Eclipse ATX Case or the Thermaltake Element S Low Noise Gamer Case. I'm probably going to get the Raidmax Eclipse but not sure if I should get one with a side window. The only down side I can think of getting one with a window is that I'm not sure if the all the wires will make it look bad due to it's layout with the power supply at the bottom. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.Raidmax Eclipse ATX Case for Desktop. Please Help!?
You might want to go with a modular power supply. The cables are usually flat and less obvious, and because it's modular, you only use the cables you need and throw the rest back in the box.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>


If you haven't already bought a psu you can use this to help find a decent one.


http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/32鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment