Friday, January 22, 2010

Will a micro ATX motherboard fit in an ATX mid tower case?

Yes, a mATX motherboard has the same screw positions as a full sized ATX motherboard.. so therefore will fit.





I have the Antec 900 case which is a ATX case and my little mATX motherboard fits in it just fine.Will a micro ATX motherboard fit in an ATX mid tower case?
I build and sell computers, so you should really check the status of the ATX case. Only some ATX cases can hold multi form factors.





Please check out my website and I would like you to go to the forums section and post a question because I just opened my business a couple days ago and would like users to help me with making my site active.





Please join at: GeekSource.webs.com





My name is Shane I'm the Admin there and the owner of the company.Will a micro ATX motherboard fit in an ATX mid tower case?
Yes as long as there are holes for mATX, look up the specs of your case on the net.
Yes, only if you band saw half of the tower.
Yes
No it wont

No comments:

Post a Comment