Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Need To Know If The Computer Case I Own Is ATX?

Well i have ownd a computer case for a while and have modded it completly and i need to know if its a ATX for the new motherboard im buying soon here is it model and name (AOpen HX 45 midi-tower PC case) ive searched the internet forever and came up with nothing and yes i know its a old case.I Need To Know If The Computer Case I Own Is ATX?
Yes, it is according to the sites that came up when I googled


AOpen HX 45 midi-tower PCI Need To Know If The Computer Case I Own Is ATX?
';The HX-45 is a Mid-tower housing case which supports the ATX/Baby-AT/microATX. It features expansion capacity with 7 slots and 6 drive bays, smart slide-in back bracket with no screws needed, and equipped with a 250W/235 ATX power supply.';

No comments:

Post a Comment